Looking for: - One moment, please Click here to DOWNLOAD Rename User Profile Folder in Windows 10 - TechCult. Hello all, I recently got a new Windows 10 laptop and set it up with my Microsoft account, before switching to a local account. I am not able to change the name of that email because google , and it contains my birth name. I am transgender and I identify using a chosen name Hence why I don't use my real name [chosen or otherwise] on this forum , so seeing my dead name every time I look through my files really irks me Is there any way to change the user folder name for my local account? This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Sumit Independent Advisor Independent Advisor. The best approach to this to create a new user account and delete the older one after signing into new. Make sure to grant admin ...
Comments
Post a Comment